Romans 10:17 & 1 Peter 4:10
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe
all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in
Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth
– In 1 Corinthians Chapters 1-4…God the Holy Spirit has Taught us how to View Ourselves and
How to View Other Believers…
1 Cor 4:1 This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the
mysteries of God.
– A Steward is One who Utilizes and Manages the Resources God Provides for the Glory of God
and the Betterment of His Creation -We are Stewards of the Gospel…
1 Peter 4:10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of
God’s varied grace
– For Your Consideration… We should be Stewards Sharing the things of God with every believer
in our Midst and also we should be Stewards to Unbelievers the Lord has Placed in our Lives…
Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ
1 Cor 4:2 Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful.
– Faithful in this Context Means Consistently Sharing God’s Glory with those Around us and
Sharing the Excellencies of God Accurately – Faithful to the Call & Faithful to the Truth…
What is our Call?
1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for Gods
own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you
out of darkness into His marvelous light.
John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is
that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
– May We Depend Upon God’s grace in Christ in all of This…
Psalm 121:3 He will not let your foot be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.