– The Book of Malachi has an array of Reprimands that are Part of the Process of God’s Grace at
Work in Us Moving us to be Obedient and Calling us to evaluate where we are and where we
What is it that God is Calling us to ask through His Reprimands in Malachi?
– To What do Degree do we Sacrificially Give to the better Good of the Kingdom?
Church is Not a Spectator Sport –
Church is a Place to Serve and be Served…
– Today the Focal Point is on the Day-to-Day Practical Application
– How can we better serve others?
– Our First Prayer Point… Seeking a Giving Heart
2 Cor 9:7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under
compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Col 3:12-14 Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate
hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, 13 bearing with one another
and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has
forgiven you, so you also must forgive. 14 And above all these put on love,
which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
– Our Second Prayer Point: The Prayer String…
– Lord, Please…
– Give us Compassionate Hearts
– Move us to be Kind
– Humble us
– Make us Meek
– Give us to be Patient
– Move us to be Forgiving
– Make us Loving
Col 3:15,16 And may the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were
called in one body. And be thankful. 16 May the Word of Christ dwell in you
richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and
hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
– Giving to One Another in the Form of Sharing the Word of God Together…
Matt 28:20 Teach them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with
you always, to the end of the age.”
– Being A Vessel of Blessing Bringing Joy to Others…
Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
– Being Used to Fix their Eyes Upon Jesus…
Heb 12:2 fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
– Giving to One Another in the Form of Facilitating Corporate Worship…
Heb10:25a Do not neglect to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encourage one
– A List of Prayer Requests: so that we Can be a Blessing to Others…
– Lord make us Cheerful Givers of:
– our Time
– our Love
– our Service
– our Resources
All for the Better Good of those Around Us and for Spreading God’s
Love into the World…
– Lord move us to:
– Share God’s Word with our Loved Ones
– Promote Bible Study in our Loved Ones
– Promote Formal Worship in our Loved Ones
– Promote Private Worship in our Loved Ones
– In Malachi we are Told to Love Him by Sacrificially Loving and Serving those He has Placed
Around us in Our Lives
Church is Not a Spectator Sport…Church is a Place to Serve and be Served…
– Closing Questions to Ponder in Prayer
– Who in our Lives has Fallen through the Cracks… who is out there that we have not
Served who is in need of Blessing?
– Who in our Lives is there who we take for granted and who needs the Love of the Lord
that we just do not get around to often enough?
– Final Considerations
– It is not us Blessing them it is God Blessing them through us, so it is not our weaknesses
and shortcomings that are in view – it is His Strength and His Power that is in View…
– Do not strive in your own power
– Cast yourself at the feet of the Lord Jesus, and seek His Grace in the sure confidence that
He is with you, and works in & through you
– as you dwell on His Promises you will be made strong in the Lord and in the power of
His might He will Use You to Bless your Loved Ones…
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help
you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.